Puma has released a special edition version of their latest FUTURE 18.1 silo in celebration of Antoine Griezmann’s achievements. Shunned for being too small when he was the younger, the Atletico striker has gone on to become one of the best strikers in the game. This special Grizi Edition of the FUTURE was designed with Griezmann’s personal insight, a player that perfectly embodies who the FUTURE is designed for with quick thinking, instinctual and individual skills.
*Pairs of FUTURE GRIZI 18.1 are currently available at soccer.com.
With full conceptual control over graphics and color, Grizi went to work creating his own disruptive, eye catching design. Some of the signature features of the boots include:
- A custom camo that appears on the upper and outsole of the boot. The camo was created from the silhouettes of his home the city of Màcon, the department of Saône-et-Loire, the region of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté and of course France.
- On the heel, nicknames he has garnered on his journey to the top, Grizou, Tonie, Toinou, Le Petit Diable, El Pricipito and Antoine’s favorite and most famous, Grizi.
- Wild cat’s eyes across the forefoot so that when he looks down on them, it inspires his inner instinct.
- Disruptive and reflective claw mark graphics applied to the Formstripe and CAT, visible as the cameras flash on those unpredictable feet.
- And the final piece is one of the most important, as Grizi launches his new logo on the boot, fierce and aggressive in its design, again reverting back to his hunter nature on the pitch, look out for the hidden no.7 within.